Yesterday we showed our readers how they could get paid apps for free legally using a service called FreeAppSlots. Today, we introduce to you another service called FreeMyApps, which is a bit easier to get paid apps for free and gift cards for free as well on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini and iPad. No Jailbreak is required, developers have a deal with FreeMyApps, so this is 100% legal.
FreeMyApps is very easy to use by just downloading sponsored applications for free on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini, and iPad. Just like FreeAppSlots, FreeMyApps is a web-app that can be saved onto your homescreen so that you can quickly see new sponsored apps ready to download. Sponsored apps are added and removed several times a week. APPS MUST BE OPENED FOR 30 SECONDS AFTER FINISHED DOWNLOADING!
Downloading sponsored apps will give you a certain amount of credits, which add up fairly quickly just by downloading apps several times a week. After you have enough credits, you can turn them in for gift cards to places like the iTunes Store to buy paid apps for free, Amazon, Fandango, and Hulu.
To get started just visit http://tinyurl.com/iOSAppFree on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini or iPad.
1. Go to http://tinyurl.com/iOSAppFree using Safari on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Mini or iPad
2. Press “Get Started!’ and then tap “okay” as it pops up on the screen
3. Install the Profile by pressing “Install”, this will allow FreeMyApps to recognize that it’s your device, nothing else. Press “Install Now”.
4. Start downloading any of the apps under the “Sponsors” tab to earn credits. Apps that you have previously downloaded with your iTunes account will not count. Check back daily, rack those credits up!
5. Invite friends and family to FreeMyApps to gain extra credits under the “Share” tab.
6. After you have enough credits, visit the “Gifts” tab to choose a prize.
It’s that simple.
For more updates you can follow iOSVlog on Twitter, Like on Facebook, or Add us to your circles on Google+