In the Mid-Week Roundup, we put together all of the latest iOS news from the beginning of the week. This week we talk iPhone Math, Larger Screen iPhone, Apple Q1 2013 Earnings, Apple HDTV, and much more. The Mid-Week Round Up will be every Wednesday of the week on our YouTube Channel, so please be sure to Subscribe.
Don’t forget to join us on every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday for a new Round Up or Video throughout the week. Below you can find all of the stories we covered in the video for a more in-depth view.
- Apple Allegedly Unveiling ‘iPhone Math’ With 4.8-Inch Display In June
- Apple Rumored to Release Two 4-Inch iPhone Models in 2013, Larger Display in 2014
- Apple HDTV Television Set Still Coming in 2013 According to Analyst Gene Munster
- Apple Cutting iPhone 5 Panel Orders For The Second Time
- Apple Announces Q1 2013 Earnings: 47.8 Million iPhones, 22.9 Million iPads and 54.5 Billion in Revenue
- The Future is Looking Bright for the Untethered iOS 6 Jailbreak
- Over 22 Million iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Devices Running Jailbreak
For more updates you can follow iOSVlog on Twitter, Like on Facebook, or Add us to your circles on Google+